Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've Leart a lot today 1- McCarthy and besic doesn't work (that's what many were wishing for but they have no attacking instinct ) ,2-Baines is no better probably worse than the other 2 LBs 3-Lukaku yes he scored with a bit of luck but he never gets subbed however rubbish he is,4-Gibson holds on to the ball and picks out players, no one else can at the club can seem to do that and he is class when fit,5-Missed Barry 6-Atsu looks like he could be half decent,6-we already new this Howard should be dropped,he's lost it.

Very, very disappointing eh? We do a lot of good work in midfield but really lack quality upfront; Lukaku puts a lot of work in but not technically good enough to be our main striker, a supporting striker at best, or maybe we should offload him to a 'bigger' team. Our league position reflects exactly where we should be, we are no better than a mid table team this season, far too many easy points squandered on top of the two today. It's all a bit of a surprise to me because we actually have a decent squad imo, I think we just need a bit of real quality injected into one or two positions to be vying for top 6 again, but I guess it's all down to lack of funds.

Never mind though, I heard through the grapevine recently that Kenwright has three potential buyers talking to him.....

Add Howard to the pile of replacements.

Osman, Pienaar, Distin, Barry, Howard, Hibbert.

Done and done.

We actually miss Osman though, and for all the criticism of Hibbert I have never seen him be as bad as Howard, Distin or Barry have been at several points this season.

Our first two subs were positive at least. Gibson can play a forward pass and should at least be used when Barry isn't playing, and Atsu makes good runs.....I also thought Lennon showed what an asset he will be. Naismith our man of the match despite the naysayers. At one point in the second half he headed clear two successive corners and seconds later was holding the ball in the Leicester half. If the rest of the team had as much desire, we would be a far better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back