Everton V Leicester- Grand national day

Status
Not open for further replies.
...sensible. Sizing John was generally available at 33-1 before yesterday's race, I know some who took 50s. Skybet are nrnb all races at Cheltenham now. I have done ok with my ante-posts in recent years, small stakes to big odds. Lots of wasted money but it only takes one to come in. A bit of fun for me.

think all the major bookies are nrnb for cheltenham now.
i used to do ones for the guineas and derby but dont bother anymore.

Could have been the one were David Fairclough scored near the end, and Liverpool missed a penalty just after.That was a very early kick off.

Yes, could be.

I now know the semi final Derby was played on National day 2012, thanks to @zzebra.

But there is still a thought in the back of my mind there was either a Goodison or The Pit derby very early one National day.

1976!! I've spent my entire adult life trying not to recall that game. I have a vague memory of us having an early KO against QPR on national day, 70s/80s, but probably wrong. Don't think us or them have played a home game on national day for 20 odd years and won't happen this year. I'd guess Sunday, but not nessesarily on TV.

Yeah we had Pompey in 1988 and then QPR (won and Nev saved a last minute penalty) in 1990 on National day, both early kick offs. Can't think of us playing at home on the same day since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.