Everton v Lille/Porto Sat/Sun 21/22 July 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
disappointed with no Holgate in a relatively first 11 looking side
He had to have ankle surgery recently so maybe it's a little sore with the intensity of preseason.

That's my hope because I really don't want Jagielka as 3rd choice. I think Keane is a starter given he's been in all the line ups with starters this preseason and hopefully Mina or someone like him comes in to push Jagielka to 4th and have Mason 3rd.

Desperately wanting Sandro to prove himself useful it seems. Disappointed not to see Holgate feature alongside Keane. Otherwise, looking strong (as far as Everton goes).

so we win the comp if we win by 2 goals or more,if 2-1,Lille win it based on them winning the pen shoot out,i think lol,all these stupid little thing for a friendly comp

Lille have already won it mate.

They have won 2 games.
its what i thought and what Lille said themselves on there twitter page,but now they have backtracked and everton now say a 2 goal win gets them it,rules been made up and changed as they go along it seems like take all the 5 pens last night

I thought the penalty shoot out was only for goal difference and not points so we technically drew?
Thats the way its been said,i think,and thats the way i 1st thought as well,but with Lille saying last night they won,i thought they had,but seems they jumped the gun lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.