• Hate like

Votes: 201 42.9%
  • The Bends is better than OK Computer, defo

Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
before the Palace game, most people were optimistically looking for 4 points out of the next three (Palace, Them... and Chelsea) We've got the 4 point with the Chelsea game in hand, if we can get something out of Chelsea then that would be a good run of results.

Quite a few were predicting/fearing NO points from them 3 games. And given how this season is going, I for one would not fall off my chair if we spunked a 0 1 at Chelsea.

Yeah bang on he is not good enough.
He tries and has a great work ethic but has not got the talent.
And we av lads with talent supposedly, but no work ethic. A team neads a bit of both. Good solid performance yesterday . Clean sheets is a start , build from that

it was exactly the same tactics at the pit this season, so you just have to assume that martinez has given up hope of trying to win a game against them after the humiliating 4-0. Cowardly.

they didnt have a bloody striker on the pitch for most of the game and people are happy we played for the point ffs

To assume makes an ass out of u and me.

No we won't. We'll develop some other excuse as to why we've underperformed.
Av had a lifetime of Everton in great form going into Derbies only to go home very disappointed.
So take the point and move on .They will be more disappointed than us.
They are set up to play on the break (like at analfield last year)were they destoyed us.
We stopped them doing that.So for me lesson learned very valuable point earned.

What makes me genuinely sad is the fact that a large number of Evertonians would consider a draw a good result in the derby. If you offer them a draw before the game they'd take it. We are always nervous in these derbies cos we haven't got the confidence to win them, we've forgotten how to win them.

That lack of derby confidence and composure is very evident in the way we approach them. Always cautious, misplaced passes, and reacting to a goal. Hasn't that been the trend for quiet some time? These derbies are our Superbowl, World Cup and WrestleMania combined. If we can't even win them then what's the point. Its 2015 now and do we want in 4 years time to recall that the last time we won at Anfield was in 1999? Are they really that good that we can't beat them for 15 years? Hell, Aston Villa could and how gash are they? We make them look like the old Ajax or the Barca of 2000s or the modern Real Madrid. We've made Gerrard look like Zidane.

Enough is enough!

Mate I agree with the general sentiment of your post but Villa beat a different RS team in terms of form to what we played last night

Redknapp is a decent pundit tbf.

30mbkih.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back