• Hate like

Votes: 201 42.9%
  • The Bends is better than OK Computer, defo

Votes: 38 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I feel like there are too many seniors on our team that have losing to LFC hardwired into them. We need a couple of young tyros who hate that lot as much as we do that show no respect for them, will go out there and batter them. Kev would be exhibit A, but he's a little selfish tw**. Naismith needs to step up and show some real animosity to this shower. I'd say Besic but like many on here I think he's not controlled enough: he'll let the occasion get to him. Not confident frankly. I just think that team has gotten to used to rolling over for that lot.

image.webp

Anyone actually realistically see us winning?

For the first time in a while I can feel it. If not only for that obnoxious Sky add. But the last time I genuinely felt it was before we comfortably beat them two nill A few years ago. Cahill and Arteta. Seems to go under the radar but it was a rare anomaly. We were expected to win and we did.

For the first time in a while I can feel it. If not only for that obnoxious Sky add. But the last time I genuinely felt it was before we comfortably beat them two nill A few years ago. Cahill and Arteta. Seems to go under the radar but it was a rare anomaly. We were expected to win and we did.

We're not expected to win this one though. Theyve been rolling over teams, crap ones but teams nonetheless, and they'll be in much more of a rhythm than us. Their defence is steam-dried cack, so if we can't put one or two in against them, there's no hope.

Have you seen John Oster in chico's photo where Ferguson is about to bang Ince???? He genuinely looks about 12...anyway...not looking forward to this one, but no pressure on us. Obvs the RS wanna give slippy a good send off so it's all on them. Everton to win 2-1 NEA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back