Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if a bit late with this, just seen on Instagram, that idiot Merson watching the PSG game says, "Kean's just stamped on one of their players, he's on loan from Everton, so....." so what Paul? So what is it you are trying to say? How they kept that clown onboard after the summer cull is staggering!

Sorry if a bit late with this, just seen on Instagram, that idiot Merson watching the PSG game says, "Kean's just stamped on one of their players, he's on loan from Everton, so....." so what Paul? So what is it you are trying to say? How they kept that clown onboard after the summer cull is staggering!
Everton. Ruining the champions league. Koff Merson you man-child.

He had a major coke bill with Murdoch. It be foolish to let him go he won’t see him again.

As has been noted on this Board many times, it was Emlyn Hughes ' gratuitous insult to the many Blues who had turned out to genuinely congratulate them on winning the European Cup that started the rot.

Some recovery for Wembley in 1984 Milk Cup and Charity Shield, but mostly repulsive from them ever since.
And the half-wit fans don't realise even Hughes team mates could not stand him.

How’s the mental health guys?
i talked to a RSmate for the first time today since Saturday (we have just had a new baby , only thing to keep me away from the derby)
Anyway a good mate, normally fair and respectful of our club, scoffs and laughs at me for suggesting the Pickford foul is not deliberate and was a bad mistake ...
“Yeah but doesn’t make it right,
He should be punished for it !
Anyway you got lucky with the draw”

To be off social media snd sports news for a week after the derby on a week like this I have just thought — WOW honestly I have been a shocked by ths RS and media and Klopp reaction. If anyone has a quick summary for what I have missed since last Saturday night?

it’s a bad bad challenge - but that happens, we apologise and move on, right? We do not go out to rough up players I hope, like Roberson and VVd were doing to DCL and James , were they not trying to draw fouls
Never believed really how biased the media was And How Bad the reaction has been has surprised
Me a lot

i talked to a RSmate for the first time today since Saturday (we have just had a new baby , only thing to keep me away from the derby)
Anyway a good mate, normally fair and respectful of our club, scoffs and laughs at me for suggesting the Pickford foul is not deliberate and was a bad mistake ...

To be off social media snd sports news for a week after the derby on a week like this I have just thought — WOW honestly I have been a shocked by ths RS and media and Klopp reaction. If anyone has a quick summary for what I have missed since last Saturday night?

it’s a bad bad challenge - but that happens, we apologise and move on, right? We do not go out to rough up players I hope, like Roberson and VVd were doing to DCL and James , were they not trying to draw fouls
Never believed really how biased the media was And How Bad the reaction has been has surprised
Me a lot

No surprises....as they been used to getting their own way...

Klopp is the biggest problem with his inability to accept things when they go against him...

He is such a bad loser & is constantly in the ear of the fourth official & at Anfield they always get decisions go their way, so when it doesn't go their way they can't take it...

Me a lot

But we are now without James due to a bad tackle by VVD. Any apologies for that!!. It was what VVD intended from the start to take James out.

Me a lot
mental health as precarious as usual- better than the average Merseyside Redsocks Franchise Associate after Ronald McDonald got what was coming to him though.

Good luck with the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back