Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably the strongest team they have available too so he's taking this one seriously.

I wondered whether they would be a bit more cautious as regards the high line they hold following the Villa defeat, but the fact that they have brought Henderson back shows they intend to stick with it. So I'm interested how Thiago is going to fit in. There's no doubting his ability on the ball, but will he be up to speed with the high press Klopp wants them to do. Any sort of chink in the armour can be exposed as Villa showed last time out.

Excited and nervous about this game in equal measures. Because we've made such a good start it sort of means more than usual.

Probably the strongest team they have available too so he's taking this one seriously.

I wondered whether they would be a bit more cautious as regards the high line they hold following the Villa defeat, but the fact that they have brought Henderson back shows they intend to stick with it. So I'm interested how Thiago is going to fit in. There's no doubting his ability on the ball, but will he be up to speed with the high press Klopp wants them to do. Any sort of chink in the armour can be exposed as Villa showed last time out.

Excited and nervous about this game in equal measures. Because we've made such a good start it sort of means more than usual.

Why wouldn't Klopp take a PL Meryside Derby seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.