Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane when he's told he has to man-mark Mo Salah.

Head-Ex.gif

Because Klopp has already intimated that he hates 'these type' of matches

A subtle way of suggesting that we might try and kick them off the field

Just typical Klopp mate, have a pop at us before the game, get the Van Dijk injury top of the page again, get it out there in the media that we're a dirty team in Derbies, all just a game to him.

Can see us getting battered and humiliated by that lot, but would love to be proven wrong. If I'm honest, with the way we've been playing lately, a draw would feel like a victory.

EVELIV.jpg

Pickford

Godfrey
- Keane - Delph
Coleman
----------------------------- Digne

Doucoure
-- Allan

Townsend - Richarlison - Gray

Reckon this might be the team/system, or at least pretty close to it.

You forgot Richarlison straight red after 28 minutes.

Yes, i almost forgot that as it usually includes a lot of "stuff-we-can't-take-responsibility-for" vibe, but surely getting effed over by the ref is in there.

In fact, we are bound to suffer a combination of getting effed by the ref, or asking to be effed by the ref.

Richy is the perfect type of player to committ the classic overly rash challenge. In which the red card sometimes is unwarranted (like Rodwell), sometimes an edge case (like countless times with Pienaar, Neville, Hibbert, Cahill) or just full-on asking for it (like Funes Mori that one time haha)

Pickford

Godfrey
- Keane - Delph
Coleman
----------------------------- Digne

Doucoure
-- Allan

Townsend - Richarlison - Gray

Reckon this might be the team/system, or at least pretty close to it.

I don’t think Delph has ever played there in his life. I think the personnel here will be right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.