Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to get at anyone but this preparing for heavy defeat thing is just to soften any blow for those declaring we`ll get hammered. Yes, they`re a good team but they do slip up in matches they are `nailed on to win` , I only have my gut feeling to go by and I just think there`ll be a few returning on Wednesday and as we know we can put in a decent shift every blue moon so maybe this is that blue moon. I think we`ll get a draw or even a narrow win. Blind positivity maybe but this hiding in the wardrobe until the match is over isn`t for me. I`ll be sitting in my armchair with a few cans of craft ale at the ready in case we go 2-0 up and a brick to lash at the telly if we go 2-0 down . Sod it.....we`re winning this with two pennos and Benitez will leg it down the touchline celebrating by taking all his clobber off and doing a somersault !! :celebrate:?:dance:

We will fight against them. We will put a shift in , stay resolute and probably lose but do it with a lot more heart than we have shown in recent weeks. You can bank on that.

Then come arsenal, it will be gone again and we will be back in the same situation.

We will fight against them. We will put a shift in , stay resolute and probably lose but do it with a lot more heart than we have shown in recent weeks. You can bank on that.

Then come arsenal, it will be gone again and we will be back in the same situation.
With respect the only true word in the first paragraph is lose:rolleyes:

Not trying to get at anyone but this preparing for heavy defeat thing is just to soften any blow for those declaring we`ll get hammered. Yes, they`re a good team but they do slip up in matches they are `nailed on to win` , I only have my gut feeling to go by and I just think there`ll be a few returning on Wednesday and as we know we can put in a decent shift every blue moon so maybe this is that blue moon. I think we`ll get a draw or even a narrow win. Blind positivity maybe but this hiding in the wardrobe until the match is over isn`t for me. I`ll be sitting in my armchair with a few cans of craft ale at the ready in case we go 2-0 up and a brick to lash at the telly if we go 2-0 down . Sod it.....we`re winning this with two pennos and Benitez will leg it down the touchline celebrating by taking all his clobber off and doing a somersault !! :celebrate:?:dance:
Boot the feck out of them.

…well after they lost to West Ham @davek posted something along the lines of the Reds being ‘flakey and watch their season now slip away’.

Not seen a single sign of this happening but it would be good if Dave could get one right for once starting on Wednesday.
Maybe we get "lucky" in one of these games for once...........just give me a smack Eggs and bring me to my senses;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.