Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy cut off on Red Merseyside. Okay maybe the board are not taking money via the club illegally but
we're a club poorly run, and have been for 30 years.

The only thing I am suprised with is we've stayed in top flight.

Fair enough mate, we’ve all had enough, I’m probably just picking a fight because he’s one of the only ones I still like and I drank a bit more than I’d planned in that second half
Fully agree Fladbury end in a forum shake of hands I know he aint the issue I'm just fed up, I'm 33 spent my whole twenties and before travelling home and away, tattoos etc before realising what's the point haha l, I takenl it too personally sometimes even in these years of me "quitting", good debate your not wrong and a sober me would disagree with me but I'm just blaaaa

I remember the skint years under moyes and to think 600 million would be spent in the next ten years and for what all wasted and irs even worse as we have no no heart none of the players care. Just painful
Anyway I'm off to bed grrrrr what a night , apologise again just grrrrrr

263064906_10165839571845301_1285764910116311787_n.jpg

Delusional, get gone you absolute fraud.

When Salah was clean through after Coleman’s mistake was fully expecting him to do a Stevie Starfish like when with Hibbert.

Got me thinking how many times have we conceded against these from our own corners.

Not saying we shouldn't sack him....I just don't think that's enough....just like the 2nd half of last season we cant handle a few injuries because our squad is so thin...and while other clubs strengthened in the summer we definitely went backwards...
I 100% agree. This is the perfect storm of crap manager and crap board combining at the wrong time.
I'm not sure how to get a board sacked and even if fans can, change will take time.
Rafael can be booted in the morning. and he should be.
Don't think for a second Brands and Kenwright get a pass from me.
Moshiri prob has to stay till BMD happens

Status
Not open for further replies.