Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any harm chucking young Branthwaite in? Keane has been woeful and needs to be dropped. There's just no consequences for poor performances in this team. I actually think 4-3-3 is our best bet on Monday v Arsenal.

Pickford >
Coleman > Branthwaite > Godfrey > Digne >
Doucoure > Allan > Delph >
Townsend > Richarlison > Gray

Last year I liked the Everton team. Ancelotti set us up with a clear tactical plan that was suited to the abilities of the playing XI. Played nice footy when the first team were available. Yeah we played a low block s**t football against some teams, but we were not (and clearly are not) good enough to go toe to toe with some sides when our key players are missing.

I don't actually know what the plan was yesterday? Looked so disorganised.

Last year I liked the Everton team. Ancelotti set us up with a clear tactical plan that was suited to the abilities of the playing XI. Played nice footy when the first team were available. Yeah we played a low block s**t football against some teams, but we were not (and clearly are not) good enough to go toe to toe with some sides when our key players are missing.

I don't actually know what the plan was yesterday? Looked so disorganised.
We could have been two down within the first couple of minutes last night

Should have been, two absolute sitters they missed.
Yes we rode our luck, but no excuses for 3 gifts we gave them - simply not good enough playing two in midfield again - he should have crammed the midfield played Rhico upfront on his own - they had the freedom of the park - they are sadly a top team , & RB should have used his nouse - stop their fullbacks they offer very little .....

We made Henderson look world-class last night.....

Love to know what Brands is thinking sitting there next to Bill watching this rubbish, as a neutral he must be bored to death, just going through the motions I guess.
Brands is probably thinking there's a lad on Miami beach doing keepy-ups he needs to go scout for 4 weeks. But not sign. Obviously.

One of those was a free header ( from a corner?). What excuse can there be for allowing that in the first minute?
They could have scored from practically every corner they took - RBs zonal system is killing us with these players.

Jota, matip and Salah missed absolute sitters.

Why do all our players just talk about the next game or getting another win soon, after they've just lost.

You don't get these points back. They should be flipping devastated to get battered in a derby. Its just a shrug and move on. I'm done with them.
bad day at the office but an extra 70k in the pocket. of course they shrug and move on, half of them couldnt tell you 5 things about this club if their wallet depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.