Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2 goals we gave away were a complete joke as well. This team are a laughing stock
1st one was an utter freak, off the bar, off Pickford who could do nothing about it and then 99 times out of 100 Young or anyone clears that, that was the 1 that had to hit the opposing player

Second one is unforgivable though, letting Morris get a free hit

Kenshite will buy the club for £4.50 with a new stadium, and will sit in the crows Nestor a glass exec box looking down at us saying you asked for a billionaire, I gave you one, you asked for Moshiri to go, he has gone.

we will still get our season tickets and he will make millions he doesn’t need, and we will still be [Poor language removed] and I will get banded but hey, it’s Everton and ToffeeWeb!!!!!

He lost 3 of the last 4 last season aswell, that would get most managers sacked in any division.

Yes since the early home wins under him it's been really poor at Goodison. Not just losses to top teams either considering Fulham won twice here in three months.

Four straight home defeats was the run that finished off Lampard and Benitez I think lost 3 of his final four home games (difficult to keep track of fixtures as Covid disrupted xmas 2021 schedule) so make no mistake lose to Bournemouth and it's going to be a very dodgy time over international break for him.

We need, a system, a style, something we start with that shows we want to win.

whatis our system, if the manager and the team don’t know but all of the other teams seem to be able to suss us out then it is wrong.

we go one up,we sit back,we go one down we sit back, we go two down we sit back,we just sit back.

Thenwe sit back, we are Everton,we sit back.

we have wide players and we play narrow. We have an exciting central midfielder so we play himout wide as he has to be in the team but the managers love child (Gana) has to play.

we make subs, but only when we are behind,we make subs to try to stifle there’s and not improve ours.

We play like Burnley under Dyche, how did they do!!

Had a good chat with some Luton supporters before the match, glad I didn’t meet them after the game. Say no more, justfuckinembarrassing……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back