Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said yesterday this wouldn't work
But the players have been abysmal also. The formation shouldn't stop a player passing a ball 6 yards or beating the first man with a corner
When you have average players you need the manager to put together a sensible gameplan

This is the opposite of a sensible game plan. When the average fan can predict how this would go playing 2 target men up front, then it's absolutely fine to question the manager.

My opinion is that he has sent a team out there that haven't been coached and drilled properly. Not acceptable at this level.

Calvert Lewin and Beto nowhere near as effective as Morris signed from Barnsley for £2m and Adebayo who came from Walsall on free.. Douthy who has never went for a single penny his whole career looking twice the player of Harrison who some think we should pay £20m for.
Our lack of quality is only bettered by our complete lack of desire.
Shambles

Not the best that, I can’t quite put my finger on what’s wrong, they all just seem all over the place like they don’t know what their roles are. What’s happened to the controlled compact footy from earlier in the season.

Garner playing well but by the end of have had been dragged down to others level.
No confidence in each other, no confidence in themselves, looking for fouls instead of playing the ball.
Dreadful

a quite hateful half of football, a quite outstandingly bad 45 minutes from the blues, there was a tiny pic at the end of Joe Royle giving the pitch a sneer at the HT whistle. And rightly so.

An abomination of a performance so far. Shameful, a shambles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back