Match Thread Everton v Man Citeh

Snickers - have they got smaller over the last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 276 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I hope it's not an even money bet, I suspect City are odds on favourites.
Sadly it is.

Worked in Manchester for two years now and always end up having to have bets with City/United fans.

As you can guess, it's usually them getting the money!

Sadly it is.

Worked in Manchester for two years now and always end up having to have bets with City/United fans.

As you can guess, it's usually them getting the money!

...ah, it's only a bit of fun. You'd clearly be better off having you tenner in the betting shop but I understand. Next time, I suggest you ask for the draw as well, that makes the bet a bit more realistic.

City's weak spot is that defensively they are crap, we've got to take advantage of that and get at them right from the off, and not sit back and allow them to dictate the pace of the game, we do that, we get destroyed.
I agree we might not be brilliant defensively, but to say we'er "crap" conceeding 22 goals in 20 games is a tad harsh l feel! 7 of those goals coming in 2 matches during a spell of Pep tinkering with formations etc., balanced against that we have scored 41 goals.Everton have conceeded 23 and scored 28, don't get the logic mate.All the best, see you Sunday.

I agree we might not be brilliant defensively, but to say we'er "crap" conceeding 22 goals in 20 games is a tad harsh l feel! 7 of those goals coming in 2 matches during a spell of Pep tinkering with formations etc., balanced against that we have scored 41 goals.Everton have conceeded 23 and scored 28, don't get the logic mate.All the best, see you Sunday.

If we get at you from the off you'll buckle at the back, same for us though.

want to see a 3-3-3-1 with Robles, Holgate, Williams, Mori, Coleman, Davies, Baines, Miralles, Barkley, Valencia, Rom. If we need to go more offensive; take off Holgate, go to 4 in the bacl, put in Del and move Ross back. If we need to protect the lead; take off Valencia and put in Morgan. Hope we get a few moments to see the new boys.

Snides and gana are going to be amazing in the middle of the park, add a decent defender and goalkeeper to the mix and we have a decent team and add a couple each transfer window and we will be back at the top in no time I'm sure of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back