EVERTON v MAN CITY date in doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFC-FCN

Player Valuation: £500k
With City 3-0 up against Bayern Munich,
it looks like the date or time of our home game v City will be re-arranged from its current 2pm sunday ko on the 14th May.
Just hope it’s not re-arranged for the last midweek of the season, i wouldn't fancy needing 3 points off City in that last week
😳😳

O no, however last week Arsenal could be champions and if they still have something to play for, like I said the other night, it's absolutely vital they stay in Europe for us

Game in doubt eh?
3 points to us then by default if they cant turn up on a Saturday afternoon at 3 oh Clock with their socks rolled up and oranges at the ready at half time and a cup of bovril for refreshments

Cheeky gits.

This might be the game where we need to roll out old "stop oil" fella as well.

With City 3-0 up against Bayern Munich,
it looks like the date or time of our home game v City will be re-arranged from its current 2pm sunday ko on the 14th May.
Just hope it’s not re-arranged for the last midweek of the season, i wouldn't fancy needing 3 points off City in that last week
😳😳
Who said this? It was only reset 8 days ago when they all presumably knew the prospect was for City to have a SF to contend with.

This sounds like bollocks to me.

End of the season, PL title all sewn up by whoever, City awaiting their UCL Cup final? That'll do me rather than catching them in the midst of a title chase when they're slaying everybody.

Only get beat 3-0 instead of 4 and stay up on GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.