• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Davies played really well tonight. The performance was there from everyone but Kenny and Davies stood out for me. Criminal giving them a goal on a plate in the 46th minute from yet another set play. I must say though if we played like that every week we certainly wouldn’t of been losing like we have been. Hopefully they take heart from the way they played and put it against Watford on the weekend!! COYB
If that type of performance can carry on, we might have a chance of 7th.WE still need to spend big on a striker in the summer (IF NOT 2)

If that type of performance can carry on, we might have a chance of 7th.WE still need to spend big on a striker in the summer (IF NOT 2)
100% we could and yes couldn’t agree more we need to go big on a striker and close the gap let’s how Brands has an ace up his sleeve

Because if City had lost 2-0 mate, Stones and the City lads wouldn't be posing for photos with big grins on their faces.

That City documentary last year. Pretty sure Stones was on the treatment table (again) chatting to two England players after the Anfield defeat (or perhaps it was the United defeat).

The club haven't put it out there? It's a fan account.

Players are allowed to have lives. They're allowed to have mates. Such a weird thing to get wound up about.

I think plenty of Evertonians would have Arteta in as our next manager, for example...

It's about mentality. If City had lost, none of their players would have been caught dead in that sort of photo, official or not.

Our players? Yeah just have a laugh, who cares eh?

We were much better tonight, but we still created little and still conceded a poor goal. Some of our passing was better tonight, but we need more shots on goal. We are miles behind City, but nearer to Liverpool! I hope we put in the same effort against Watford and find an end product. I wonder what the team will be???

Why. They're mates? It'll wind up the reds. You have been bigging up one of them as our potential next manager.

Indeed I have. And I still want him.

But I have no time for this nonsense straight after a loss.

I know it's weird circumstances but I still hate losing. It's not something these players fear. It's all just a bit of fun.

I just wish we had Arteta and Cahill back. Never knew what we had until we were served up the rubbish of the past 5 years. This season can't end soon enough.

It's about mentality. If City had lost, none of their players would have been caught dead in that sort of photo, official or not.

Our players? Yeah just have a laugh, who cares eh?

As I said, pretty sure Stones was seen smiling with two England team-mates after a defeat in a documentary that was aired on one of the biggest streaming services. But okay.

I do get where you're coming from though. Just differ on it making us a joke of a club or whatever. I'd say me and you and many others actively wanting us to lose tonight is far worse, tbh, if you want to speak about mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.