Match Thread Everton v Man.United Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky to be even here after that first 15, awkward last few minutes as well. Hope Carlo and Dunc get them fired up for the 2nd half

We definitely have not figured it out with this system. It does some things but we really need a true third midfielder and that is not Sigurdsson

Currently sat here with my feet up and just cracked open my fourth can and I feel as though I still managed to put more of a shift in than Gomes in that half

We got very lucky 1st half there. Could and should have been 2/3-0 down after 25 minutes.

Still in it but we really need the players to show some football intelligence. We get into positions and instead of playing the pass that is easily on we just toss possession away. Richarlison, Iwobi, Gomes all done far too often.

Still, we are still in it.

Think Utd fully expected to come out the blocks fast and try and blow us away in the same way they did to Leeds, a combination of luck and decent defending kept us at 0-0 and we've grown in to the game since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back