Match Thread Everton v Man Utd. 17th Oct at 15.00.

Funes Mori?

• Start him

Votes: 26 8.9%
  • Get Stones in

Votes: 189 64.7%
  • Three in defence

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • He's gonna be boss

Votes: 60 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
......unlike many, I've always been a bit of a United fan. I can clearly remember watching Best, Charlton and Law at Goodison and taking it all for granted. Truth is for many of those times we were better than them but they have always played with a bit of flair and in the right way. Also, the Pool don't like them. Anyway, they have talent in their side but so do we and we shouldn't fear anybody.

The Pool and then United at home followed by Arsenal away. A win in one of those games would be very nice and I see no reason why it can't be tomorrow. Get at them with high tempo.

Not scared of these. They've been less than impressive most of the season, I reckon if we have a go their backline is vulnerable.

We need to find a way to make sure Blind is the one left with Lukaku and not Smalling. I mean he can bully Smalling too but would have much more success running at Blind I reckon. Maybe bring Kone in to pull Smalling all over the park? Also looking forward to - hopefully - an invigorated Gerry running at whatever makeshift left-back they pick (please be Young).

Maybe start Lennon to work on their left side then bring Gerry on second half to run at them when they're tiring?

I think they will have most of the possession like they did at Arsenal.

Lets hope we can counter them into submission like Arsenal did at Arsenal.

Nice one Chicazoid.

Always nice to get one over on the Mancs.

Tough one with Stones.If he's 100% get him in as Funes Mori has done a lot of travelling. However FM has done enough to cover so we don't need to risk Stonesy unnecessarily.

COYB!!!

Also Tim Howard will most definitely 'Be in goal' haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back