Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

For God's sake lads.

Support the bloody team. This kind of negativity will only make it more likely for us to have a rubbish season.

Had the chance to do something different, like on Tuesday, chose to go back to the underperforming players he dropped for that game. Utter joke, if we get away with only conceding a couple we’ll be lucky

For God's sake lads.

Support the bloody team. This kind of negativity will only make it more likely for us to have a rubbish season.

No mate. It's playing likes of Walcott instead of Iwobi and Schneiderlin instead of anyone. I get injuries haven't helped but Davies offers more for me.

Yes, you have! Should we win another 3 more points will be added to the gap between City and Liverpool. If you are a blue, deep down in your soul, you will know what this may mean. Can u imagine it? Them lot champions, no thanks...

We are poo poo at mo. Our pursuit of anything above 7th looks highly unlikely. As we are not in a relegation fight I'm happy for us to lose.

This season is about cups now thanks to Marco.
so you'll be happy for us to be in the bottom 3 tomorrow then ?

Why isn’t Brands coming under pressure? Over £60m worth of players he brought in in the summer are on the bench.

This club is pathetic.

Brands doesn’t chose the team, he should be asking Silva why he’s refusing to play the players he signed for him over the utter wastes bought by his predecessor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back