Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume he wanted Holgate in the team to deal with Kyle Walker but that was never happening. He is a shell of the player he used to be which was not much to begin with

You mean i call crap when i see crap? Absolutely. Even a freak result will save nothing if the same mistakes are made again and again!

Again: Any chance you could direct me to a positive post youve ever made on the forum?

Again though this game is just another example of the laughable gulf in quality between teams playing in the same 'top' league in Europe. Does have me seriously questioning the point of our participation in the 'Premier' League full stop....

IF we stay up, I do hope preseason is spent somewhere like a primary school, learning some very basic common sense instead of 2 months of bleep tests and rondos. Even being this crap, we’d have been safe in April if there was an ounce of intelligence in our squad.

I'll jump on the Maupay hate, but calling him a fraud isn't right. He's had a fairly respectable career. This season he has been dire and is not a premier league player, fair dos. Holgate has been terrible consistently though so fraud seems accurate.
I will keep with my statement and also add Maupay has been the worst signing of any team this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back