Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sports "expert view" thinks it's at Old Trafford

Screenshot_2023-11-15-17-52-40-16_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

Fancy us big time. Hopefully we can actuallly win to go with a decent home performance - Man Utd may be the so called form team but they have got some very lucky wins of late and havent really impressed much

This will depend on whether we actually go for it or be cautious.
This will be the worst United team we’ve played in quite a while.
Its nice to be able to say right now that the result of this game depends on how WE play, not the opposition. We will either flatten them with the quick goals and breaks or we will make stupid mistakes and they will capitalize. Could go either way but it is in our hands.
Personally I could see a 1-0 or 2-0 win which would be lovely
! I hate these lot with their rich-man's Keane at the back and Ferret faced Portugese captain. I imagine him doing interviews as 'Sid the Sloth' from Ice Age. can we please just obliterate them and show them up for the jammy poor performers they really are.

Little fear with these and they fall to bits. Wait has that ugly fella not scored for them yet? If so nailed on he gets a goal vs us

Little fear with these and they fall to bits. Wait has that ugly fella not scored for them yet? If so nailed on he gets a goal vs us
Is it that Hojbjerg your on about lad? If it is he might not feature as he is injured from their last game

Status
Not open for further replies.