Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never mind the referee, we should be winning 4 -1 here, nobody's fault but our own.
We just can't get players that are comfortable putting the ball away, panic merchants.
My tele is in more danger than United's goal
Agreed. If we did our job, the ref wouldn't be the story.
He books Doucoure and since then it's been a conspiracy story when the real truth is we have been the usual dirge in front of goal.
No-one would remember the ref if we'd put a couple of these chances away.

The way the media is, no matter the result, this game wont be remembered for a mass anti-corruption demonstration against the Premier Leagues disproportionate action against Everton, but a great goal scored by a player from their precious 6.

Need to get a hold of Mainoo. Kid is running that midfield. We miss the presence of Onana a bit. Harrison is poor. Ball retention is lacklustre and he's always trying to do too much
Running? If by running you mean getting in some vital interceptions and clearing one off the line...

I would think about taking Doucoure and Young off. Getting nervous every time they put their foot in.
I would pull Young for sure. Not sure who you want to put in for Doucoure from that bench. Danjuma or Chermiti up top and going to a two-man midfield is probably a bad idea. That leaves what, Godfrey or Coleman assuming you replace Young with Patterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.