Everton v Middlesbrough. 17th Sep at 1730.

Crisp butties?

• Acceptable

Votes: 272 66.7%
  • Not acceptable

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Only if you're a pregnant woman with cravings

Votes: 34 8.3%
  • The Wirral are smackheads

Votes: 74 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i should have got a flight directly to liverpool, left my house at 9 and looks like i might just make the start of the match.

Be tempted to start Barkley, even if he's been woeful so far. Geri seems much more effective from the bench. He'all terrify their defenders in the 2nd half

I want you to picture run down council estates - which we have granted - but the type of ‘community’ where as soon as the sun shines there’s sofas dragged into the front garden and Scandia Green cracked open coupled with Red Red Wine on cassette blurring out of a Midi system. On a piece of land that looks to Scandinavia it’s a shame that a viable deterrent for the Vikings came 1223 years too late in the form of a repugnant populus.

AK_MenWhoTread_Film_original.jpg

4D comment was ace. So with that thought in mind 4-0 it is with Bolasie breaking through and terrorizing their defense all game. 4th clean sheet will do too. I like the looks of Williams and Jags together.

Come home happy Rover. We miss you.

Tired out after shopping morning - glad to get in the hotel to relax for a bit before heading for bevvies.

As well as Pog Mahone's there are two other pubs near Seel Street showing the Dubs v Mayo tomorrow so we're sorted - just hope Sam stays at home!!

That and an Everton win would be a great weekend!!

Game against a Russian team a few years ago - Everton in Russian = ЕВЕРТОН. We then/before that/I dunno when played a greek team, where Everton is spelled Εβερτον (Ebeptov). People combined it and it became a forum meme to misspell it in various ways.

Also 3:0 to the Mighty Ebeps.

well, we arent russians, so I find it anoying that people spell it Ebeptov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back