Everton v Middlesbrough. 17th Sep at 1730.

Crisp butties?

• Acceptable

Votes: 272 66.7%
  • Not acceptable

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Only if you're a pregnant woman with cravings

Votes: 34 8.3%
  • The Wirral are smackheads

Votes: 74 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
were top of the league lads!

mayaswell just say it for now because im that confident weel get 3 pts
but ffs probs jinxed us now

Nah, and now the missus has told me we are supposedly driving two hours there for this. Bloody Canadians and their love of the outdoors.

Her sister stayed over last night so I can't even pull a sickie. Dire straits here.

Its raining where I am in Ontario right now so you might get lucky. Keep up the rain dance lol

Looking good here. ;)

cl5mcUP.png

Always good to see you about posting mate. Hope you and yours are well. Agreed on Jagielka and Williams, although holding out to see how they do v City next month to see if they can do it.
Just finished coaching my grandson at a local club. We are all up for the new Koeman revolution. It is exciting isn't it. Your pre game synopsis is always great to view and digest. The old pics are my favorite long may you continue to find the hidden gems. I had to smile at some stateside blues stating to not understanding your jargon at times. It's all good. Brings me back to happier times. Nobody talks that way here. He! He!

Trabs of choice today white Adidas sambas. Bally would be ok with them the old trendsetter.

Just heard that Stuart Boam , Billy Ashcroft , Bozo Jankovic , Irving Nattrass , Stan Cummings and Tony McAndrew are all major doubts so I'm changing my prediction from 2-0 to 4-0 Romelu Lukaku 18minutes , Alan Ainscow 27 minutes , David Armstrong 66 minutes ( own goal ) and Ray Atteveld in the 3rd minute of overtime ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back