Everton v Newcastle. 15th March at 16.00.

The thing you like most about Newcastle?

• The nightlife

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • The generally pleasant people

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • THE UTTER FILTH HOUND WOMEN

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Peter Beardsley

Votes: 53 19.6%
  • Ant & Dec

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • William Wallace

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing what a difference playing the game at a tempo makes.

Also amazing what can happen when you get the ball to Lukaku quickly - long diagonal pass from Jags, Rom knockdown, and BANG, McCarthy hits the back of the net. Pleased for him.

Looks like the penny has finally dropped.

Well in Blues, keep it up in the 2nd half.

Got Shearer on the HT analysis out here. He's talking cr*p with Richard Keys saying McCarthy was a hand ball! Good ol' Andy Gray sticking up for us.

T!ts!

Playing well but you can still see the signs at the back that we aren't comfortable the moment any pressure is put on. We have more than enough to score another couple and put this game to bed quite early in the second.

One thing we are going to have to watch out for is if Ayoze Perez comes on, the lads very direct and tricky. Basically just like on Thursday it's all up to us, Newcastle can only get back in to this if we allow them to.

but its ADDED time for the ball not being in play. The match itself is suppsoed to be for 90 minutes with the ball in play. I dunno, just always confused me, even when i played in uni.

your right and its dog poo. So much time is wasted by the winning side, especially at the end of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back