Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United, KO 20:00 Mon 23rd April

Should I have bothered to finish my last paragraph?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No it’s ok, we’re all emotionally drained and understand

Votes: 120 74.5%
  • Cheese on toast fella

Votes: 33 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said that about Sam using Newcastle's form to justify us getting a point is bang on. I can't help but think he's been told by the board that this season is a write off and that's why he's not arsed about us getting any points now. Will probably have been talking with the board about "building for next season", hence allowing concentration to slip from now until end of the season to "put things in place for next campaign".

..I think we have Southampton and Huddersfield to play and it’s vital for the integrity of the league that he sends out competitive teams. They might be incidental games for us but they are massive for the fans of those teams.

..I think we have Southampton and Huddersfield to play and it’s vital for the integrity of the league that he sends out competitive teams. They might be incidental games for us but they are massive for the fans of those teams.

For a minute there I thought you'd used his name and 'integrity' in the same sentence.

Newcastle might just sneak this. They've been much improved and Rafael will be well up for it. 2-1 to the barcodes.

Hard to get excited about our remaining fixtures anyway. Nothing to play for, the football is rubbish and the manager is most likely off at the end of the season.

I've never bought that argument, the situation of the opposition is irrelevant imo, we should be doing whatever is best for Everton and if that means sending out half the youth team for them to gain first team experience then so be it

Newcastle might just sneak this. They've been much improved and Rafael will be well up for it. 2-1 to the barcodes.

Hard to get excited about our remaining fixtures anyway. Nothing to play for, the football is rubbish and the manager is most likely off at the end of the season.

0-3

:bye:

As a confirmed hater of the fat fraud, it's a lose-lose-lose game for me.
If we win, he takes the credit.
If we lose, it's not his fault.
If we draw, it's a combination of both.
Roll on August.

Rumours that bily will start behind the striker and coleman as right back.
diniyar-bilyaletdinov-everton-premier-league_26-72.jpg

I can hear him already "A good point against an inform side and something we can build on for next season" koff you deluded yeti.
Nobody on here listens to him anymore,he's done his little bit.He's going very soon so let's hope our less than average squad do them tonight.

Reactions: kev
Not much of this season to endure now blues, and hopefully our penultimate home game of the season is a good one.

It always feels like we do well against these, and it’s always nice to get one over on the fat Spanish waiter.

p1849.png

In a season that’s given us literally nothing to shout about (apart from a goal of the season contender against West Ham but that hardly feels worth mentioning in the context of the whole season) let’s hope we can finish with three good wins.

In my view it’s the least we’re owed for putting up with this season.

WA885117.jpg

As for the manager, I don’t have any vitriol for him but he simply has to be replaced. Yes he’s prevented the worst from happening, which was why he was brought in in the first place but now it has to be a case of “thanks now do one” while we line up a top quality replacement and hopefully kick on from here.

Sam Allardyce and Everton have drained me so much this season I might not even bother to fini
There is no chance that Rooney will get goal of the season. It will be Salah for his wonder goal against Citeh. The one that beat Ronaldo to goal of the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back