Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United, KO 20:00 Mon 23rd April

Should I have bothered to finish my last paragraph?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No it’s ok, we’re all emotionally drained and understand

Votes: 120 74.5%
  • Cheese on toast fella

Votes: 33 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 DMs, at home, to a team below us.
I'm not sure if I want to bother watching this... Absolutely nothing in that squad gives me any optimism at all.

Not bothered about that as the squad is thin in midfield....but it's a dead rubber, should be playing people who haven't featured much this season.

Also, that Barcode side is rapid.

..haven’t even switched over to put it on, much preferring C4 News but it’s clear from his selection that Allardyce is stubbornly sticking to his guns rather than at least demonstrating he has the ability to pick a more expansive unit.

If he stays it will be more of the same. What a wasted opportunity for him.

Complete waste of an opportunity.

He admitted that he wasn't playing Klaassen because if he did and the team lost, then he'd (Sam) get stick from the fans. If that is what is driving your decisions as a manager you are too much of a coward for a big club.

Don't know if i am watching MNF or the Arsenal appreciation show here. Shocking coverage by Sky as always.
we are moaning about Allardyce and the crap season we have had and the awful football you can't have it both ways..what did you expect? highlights of the Swansea game?

..haven’t even switched over to put it on, much preferring C4 News but it’s clear from his selection that Allardyce is stubbornly sticking to his guns rather than at least demonstrating he has the ability to pick a more expansive unit.

If he stays it will be more of the same. What a wasted opportunity for him.
He's only interested in managerial stats isn't he. Not the style of what actually takes place on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back