Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players will be getting the full wrath of my anger if they don't turn this round
better that than being told they're phenomenal and then being allowed to used their phones during meetings, being allowed to turn up late and all the other stuff we are now aware they were getting away with

...disappointed in Deulofeu, I'm wanting him to stake a claim in games like these and make a real difference.
Agree totally.
If Gerard can't lift himself to tear these apart, what chance has he of getting a regular start in the Prem ?
Loads of talent, short on application and self-motivation.

Deulofeu wont last long under Koeman mate - he's doing nothing to show that he's deserving of a start, even with Mirallas not performing very well, Mirallas starts ahead of him every time.
Agree with you. It's one of the reasons I've quickly warmed to Bolasie after initial scepticism, at least he can take on a player at will. Deulofeu will be gone next summer if he continues this form.

Deulofeu wont last long under Koeman mate - he's doing nothing to show that he's deserving of a start, even with Mirallas not performing very well, Mirallas starts ahead of him every time.

Was thinking the same

Can see a lot of players getting moved on in Jan/Summer windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back