Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair.

If only we had signed a back up for rom, or Ross, or signed a creative player?

Instead of players who West ham didn't want.

I'd have enjoyed seeing some of the younger players tonight to be honest. Least they could have had the experience.

Be arsed with this competition anymore.

I say this every season but I honestly don't think i'm ever going to see us win a trophy ever again.

I'm 29 now, I was 7 when we won the FA cup. I know i'm moaning but I feel bad for the generations behind me who didn't even see 95.

Just one little piece of silverware Everton, i'm not asking much.

Really surprised at some of the comments. This trophy is utter trash. An unrequired distraction from our excellent league form.

We have ano opportunity to give fringe players a game and they have failed.

They will not play this season.

Keep pushing for the league I say. Leicester did last season without distraction.

I know I may get slated for saying this as he is one of our own but I'm afraid if Ross Barkley CANNOT boss a game against the s.... that is Norwich City then we are fooling ourselves . Too long he has flattered to deceive , plenty of people , including myself have given him the benefit of the doubt . Talented ? Yes ....heart for a fight when it's not going that well ? absolutely not .

This.

This is his 4th, FOURTH, "breakout season" and he's been woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back