Everton v Norwich City. Sat 24th Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Everton. Smashed my laptop when the equalizer went in. What the [Poor language removed] are they putting in the half time tea? Sleeping tablets???? Every week great first half performance, second half pure dung! Useless. Useless. Useless.

You can blame the ref again but we should have been out of sight by then.

Howard and three centre backs on the pitch and we can't defend simple crosses. Pathetic

Ossie disappeared again second half.

Naismith was having one of his better games right up til that ?????? (don't know what you call it - wasn't a pass or cross to Jelavic).

We may sell Pienaar the money grabber to someone and loan him back again because he has lost his drive again.

Only positives were Oviedo looks the business, Baines was great as usual and Hitzelsperger looks solid.

Not been as angry with Everton for some time.

Bottlers. Absolute bottlers.

The thing is, it happens so often and it's so blatant what's happening week in and week out but Moyes, the only man who can change it, is oblivious.

We started this season really really well, we get a couple injuries but not enough to warrant the ****e we've seen. Moyes then goes on about our fluidity and brilliant attacking play, before stamping all over that statement and grimming everyone out with the stuff about January and absolutely dross half game performances

Sebastien Bassong. Just wow.

We were sh*te, they where sh*te.

As was the ref. Struggling to see how Grant Holt wasn't booked.

F**king bottlers, no heart or passion after half time.

Oviedo looked good though.

Just don't know how he keeps Hitzlsperger and Naismith on the pitch for 90 minutes when they just don't have the fitness yet. Welcome back Ross.

Injuries **** us up yet again, form of early seasons gone by shows yet again and yet until the Villa/Arsenal game ends we are still 5th in the league. Still no need to press the panic button yet, once we start slipping downwards then we can panic

I somewhat agree, but we played like stars in the first half, then move pienaar over to LM and then it's all boring boring boring and predictable. Oviedo played well for 30 minutes, only reason we even drew. I think it's clear that Gibson is crucial, and Jags can only hoof the ball when Felli is there. Coleman needs to grow into the position, and that really made us one-dimensional today. No attacking from the right, with Jags and Oviedo, burying the most creative player from the first half in front of a guy who doesn't know how to play creative football.

Bewildering lack of action from the manager during that game. Naismith should have come off immediately after his balls up that would I'm sure have set Jelavic up for our 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back