Match Thread Everton v Rotherham United, Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have Freesat there should be substantial highlights of this on Quest at 22.30. Channel 172. HD channel 167.

It was a fruit tree in the orchard and my daughter loved the oranges...so I climbed it to get her some. But my foot slipped and I fell a fair distance (my life flashed in front of my eyes)...my back hit the ground and then I rolled down a not insignificant incline which is when my leg got knackered.
All in all, it was very undignified...
The man from del monte is a blue!

We have turned over so many players this summer, but did we sell/loan a CB anyrate?

edit. Oh yeah, we did.

yep and even besic could be a 6th/7th choice option. We all criticised the pennington contract but he'll be bloody starting saturday.

It was a fruit tree in the orchard and my daughter loved the oranges...so I climbed it to get her some. But my foot slipped and I fell a fair distance (my life flashed in front of my eyes)...my back hit the ground and then I rolled down a not insignificant incline which is when my leg got knackered.
All in all, it was very undignified...

I reckon you will miss four games.

It'll be a tough game tonight. Expecting quite a tight one.

But the changes have been enforced to an extent. Pickford, for me, should have stayed in, but I understand the other alterations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back