Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, there is more than enough quality in the side to play at a much higher standard than at present

Your pissed you lad sides full of crabs we laughed at sides blowing cash ... paid near 100 mil for a front 3 and no better. Added to tosun 28 mil that’s near 130 mil up top and clueless, oh sorry add Walcott. Silly money to battle for 8-9th.

I can hardly bring myself to care any more.

But for the record I think we will end bottom half if we stick with Silva. The man is utterly one dimensional and I do not believe he has the ability to change.

Our points return so far given the teams we've played is unforgivable.

Your pissed you lad sides full of crabs we laughed at sides blowing cash ... paid near 100 mil for a front 3 and no better. Added to tosun 28 mil that’s near 130 mil up top and clueless, oh sorry add Walcott. Silly money to battle for 8-9th.
Good post Buddy! See your aiming high at 8th - 9th, with no one who can put a ball in the net !!!! Think 12th place if we don,t get rid of this manager quick. Cos we aint goin to attract anyone decent in the January window if this Numpty is still here.

I am not one for team or manager bashing ,saying that I really cannot see how the way we play is improving .Every team makes mistakes but with us it is as though teams just know ,if the dog has no teeth it cannot bite you ,no one is afraid to play us .The defenders seem to be playing to plan with the tap tap but when they do decide to go forward so many passes are behind the next player ,it slows the game down ,gives our opponents time to take their shape and the threat is nullified again.In all my time watching this is one of the ones where it is hard to know which way we are heading.Someone posted before we could soon -possibly -be in the bottom three ,it was only a couple of games ago we could have been third ! Of course if we get Gbamin back (he has only played a few minutes and already he is the mainstay of some of our hopes!) and Gomes things will change .I think it was a Silve masterstroke to bench DCL ,it must have puzzled their manager as to what he had up his sleeve .

All the doom and fume on here, and yet if we had won at Bournemouth last week we would have gone third. To quote a [Poor language removed] Emery(google him) show from years ago...'calm down' Lets see how the Sheff Wed game goes, and the Man City. Strangely enough I think we will play better against the better sides this year. City lost last week and got angry so destroyed Watford today, and WAtford had given Arsenal a good game last week. We need to be angry after today, and let it show at Sheff Wed and against City. ....and all this talk of 'giving up on Everton' You never ever give up on Everton. So eleven angry players next week, Marco.

Not sure quite what track he'll get us on. He doesn't seem to be in control of anything that happens at this club. Tired of hearing him blame the players he selected.
Somethings not right in that dressing room. Senior players with no ambition and going nowhere? Younger ambitious players feeding off their present mentality. Only needs a few !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back