Everton v Southampton. 29th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of our players have a few knocks and one player is under review with a strain related injury.

Tough game but I think the squad and manager owe the fans who turned up against Sunderland with a performance and 3 pts.

I'm actually not worried about Joel starting at all.

I think he's a keeper with lots of potential and probably will be our future number 1. One thing he does need is confidence though, he seems to not know the ability he has.

He will make some mistakes over the years but i actually think he'll become a pretty good goal keeper for us.

Decent side Southampton got some real creativity and directness not scared of reputations and as a club streets ahead of anyone else producing real quality in house (Bale, Walcott, Oxlade Chamberlain to name but a few).

Personally I think the OP may have misjudged this one, expect a real tough game all things considered.

Chico mate, what has hurt the Saints fans so grievously is your articulately administered dose of TRUTH. Their denial manifests itself in splenetic vitriol. It is a passing stage. In a generation's time, ALL of Southampton will thank you for ripping their blindfolds off.
In a matrix sense, what you have done sir, is provide them the red pill.
You might be seen by them as an iconoclast at the moment, but they will beatify you sometime in the future.
Saint Chico!!

Thanks j-dawg. After the reaction this week I'm considering giving it up for good. Everybody's just so NASTY.

Yeah, I mean I generally try to have my mood determined by what other lids say on footie forums, but these southcoasters have gone a bridge to far.

Disappointed in them like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back