Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will our penalty person be....

DCL I'm hoping.

Not that we will get one like....

If your intention is to go to Goodison and boo players and Rafael, then I hope your season ticket gives you an electric shot thru the ball bag or out the nipples if your a female.

at least we're not arsenal lol Arteta to be shown the door first I reckon. New Season no new optimism weirdly so here we go.

If we get behind the team today good things could happen. Personal agendas must be put aside for the general good of the club.

I’m not anti-boo, I just don’t think it’s justified before a ball is kicked and could have a very detrimental effect.

Just asking for a good start.. no matter what happens hereafter (and I don't expect a lot) let's at least have a positive start, play well, win the 3 points. We certainly can if we can get the right side on the pitch - something like

Pickford,
God, Keane, Digne and perhaps Mina
Allan, Doucoure, Townsend, Gray, Richo, Dom

The Guardian thinks Coleman with Ben partnering Keane.

RB confirmed that 2 of Gomes, Gbamin and Kean were among the 4 (beside James) in self-isolation., Everton That! To have some of our better options out of contention rather than some random reserve defender.

After this XI well, I don't know, but most of the above I trust to do a good job.

According to Flashscore preview the outs are Richo - resting, James - ill, DCL - toe, and Gbarmin, Gomes, Kean - all with knocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back