Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City still have a good team out by the looks of it but I’m not watching it. Are Southampton looking good or city just not turned up?

City still have a good team out by the looks of it but I’m not watching it. Are Southampton looking good or city just not turned up?

Bit of both. Either way it gives them some confidence going into the game. Unfortunately you'd have thought City would have a lot of the ball and Southampton would be working hard to get it back but City have been too pedestrian so their possession isn't doing much and Southampton haven't had to overwork.

Both. As good as Southampton have been, city have been utterly dreadful.
That said, worryingly, The Saints have put in a 45 min performance that has been far better than we have produced in 90 mins all season.
Plus, they have reinforcements to come in at the weekend.

Hope city get a few take it to extra time not looking likely now. It's why we needed players in early to get our own boost

2-1 Everton, Saints v City has nothing to do with how the game goes Saturday, it's how we play on the day regardless of their previous result as in Cup, infact a win for Saints v City may make them to confident

Status
Not open for further replies.