Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not overreact. We didn't make their goalkeeper make any outstanding saves. Is that what we've been reduced to under Martinez? Calling home draws "terrific"? Very, very sad times.

Another brilliant 45 minute performance from the entertainers raining the goals in at home for 1 point from the last 3 home games.

Massive credit to Martinez as well for rectifying his own botched line up to help conserve the 1-1 point at home.

Nil Satis.

Besic barry and Mccarthy with Barkley and Deloufeu out wide either side should be the team we play when fully fit.

Although we all know El Clowno will stick to Kone and Cleverly in the side.

I thought I saw "eff me"

I saw it as that too, the players are all looking very nervous at the back. The crowd do get on the case and deservedly so. I am just praying for a world class display from Robles against City and therefore giving Roberto no choice but to give him a chance in the league. I just think it would settle the defence

Look yeah, our form definitely suggests we'll start winning loads of games soon!
When does form mean much in football? Contributes a bit but not a lot.
We have the players, had the performances, just need to pick up the points.

Not much between teams in this league. Every week we bemoan how good the opposition keeper is. Chance of any outside push for top 4 went today though which will be problematic in keeping our best players.

Clearly Howard and Kone are the weak links. IF we could sort these 2 positions out in the coming weeks I would be intrigued to see what we could do if this team can be kept together.

When does form mean much in football? Contributes a bit but not a lot.
We have the players, had the performances, just need to pick up the points.
Alright. Well I disagree with you , that's all. Martinez is taking is backwards incredibly quickly. Most other managers would be performing much better with this group of players.

A lot better 2nd half,but it could only have got better-spurs were very good at eveything the 1st half,we dont do 2 halfs in a row good or bad lol,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back