Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I actually think we've done okay. Apart from the goal, which was taken fantastically we've defended really well and limited them to long range efforts.

As a team they look head and shoulders above us (which is another topic altogether), we're doing well to hang in there.
We've done ok only because we had a lot of luck . They hit the woodworks twice and had 2 or 3 very good opportunities to score. We had on shot on goal and nothing else. Football is a funny game but winning today will be very very difficult . We dont have a middfield and there is no movement in front of the defense. Kone is of the pace and Funes Mori has a nightmare game.

Looks like he's tried to set up us defensively, but unsure how to do it exactly.

If we're not all out attack it doesn't look like we can keep hold of the ball for more than five seconds and it just bounces off of them all.

Mirallas or Besic for Kone now. Where has Barkley been? Not showing us he can play further back. Cleverly doesn't stay home enough for this line up. He needs to be on the left helping Baines.
Hasn't shown us he can play further back very much, can only think of a couple performances where he's bossed it like we expect him to from deep.

Baines needs serious help and Kone is useless at that, Barry can't cover everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back