Everton v Stoke. Boxing Day at 15.00.

How long did you Selection Boxes used to last?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team has totally fallen apart, awful defending and clueless attacks. And no one there acting like a real captain. On top of this a bloody tit referee and one the most disgusting teams I've ever seen.

Bet anyone on here we are fighting relegation this season

Wouldn't bet on us beating anyone in this league we are that bad, once again square pegs round holes

I think we'll win this. If we get on terms before the hour mark we'll take these apart.

I sense a team well up for it and a crowd who'll push them home all the way.

Totally agree. What I've seen in the first 45 minutes is a team lacking in confidence but who are trying to put things right. On another day they have 10 men, the pen isn't given and Barry and Mirallas have us in at halftime 2-0 up. I sense the fans will roar the lads home today and we will win.

Not seen a replay of the pen, looked soft to me. But how the fug was walters not considered the last man, baines was clean through on goal. Mason you fat [Poor language removed].

And Jags try moving forward with the ball lad, theres space in front, crowd shouting move forward, robertos shouting move forward, so what does he do, he stands there for a few minutes then plays a [Poor language removed] pass to stones, every single time
Defo a pen, IMO.

McCarthy should have dealt with it outside the box and put that little **** into the Park End.

everything luck wise that could go wrong did go wrong that half lol,Players injured,stoke should be down to 10,and go right the other end for a pen,player makes the most of it but a pen,then mirallas misses sitter on ht,etc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back