Everton v Stoke. Boxing Day at 15.00.

How long did you Selection Boxes used to last?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching man utd right now, their passes are perfect, they place it so the opposition cannot do anything about it and the attacker simply has a free chance to attack the ball
#
we do the opposite, we play it right at the player and then he has to do all the hard work to get his shot off, we need to place it in the right places.

We won't win at Hull or Newcastle

City 100% a defeat, just hope qpr and the like keep losing
It's my 21st when we play Newcastle, me and all my mates had arranged to go down there for the game and a night out - and we would be if not for a massive cock up on my uncles behalf (meaning we were left with no tickets :S) - almost kinda glad because if we had travelled and got battered it would have ruined my birthday! The way things are going looks that way too.

What about us Vs City?

Some parallels there. Red card offences not given, soft pen given.

We have been royally screwed over this season. That doesn't excuse our poor performances, but the two of them combined is difficult to stomach.

Probably on a par yeh. We've been good today (or at least a hell of a lot better going forward) and it honestly couldn't have gone more against us. One of the most surreal 2 minute sections of play going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back