Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it Martinez' fault that Stones is being crap and T-HoW can't cover his near post and was crouching for some reason, so that a ball at chest level got OVER him?

And, as I said 3 weeks ago, playing "our strongest team at all times" is absolute madness with the schedule we have and it's clear to see why now - injuries and fatigue always go hand in hand, this is another one of those cases.

Because he wants his players to retain possession in stead of putting it into the crowd and reorganising

Why is it Martinez' fault that Stones is being crap and T-HoW can't cover his near post and was crouching for some reason, so that a ball at chest level got OVER him?

And, as I said 3 weeks ago, playing "our strongest team at all times" is absolute madness with the schedule we have and it's clear to see why now - injuries and fatigue always go hand in hand, this is another one of those cases.

He can't get the team up for a game for me. Today is a great opportunity to kick the season on.

He can get them passing the ball in pretty circles, but can he actually motivate a team? My guess is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back