EVERTON v SWANSEA MATCH OFFICIALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah the guy who didn't give a clear cut penalty to the opposition and sent one of their lads off was awful.

Friend earned us a point today, had he been upto scratch it would have finished a frustrating and totally undeserved 1-0 swansea very much identical to the Sunderland home game last season

Yes mate as you have just given a clear example of his f**kwittery.

He managed the game terribly today for both sides.

Yes mate as you have just given a clear example of his f**kwittery.

He managed the game terribly today for both sides.

He was poor but people are banging on like he gave us nothing when in fact he atleast made sure we got a point out the game. The fact he never gave advantage over a foul is insignificant when he could and should have given them a pen

He was poor but people are banging on like he gave us nothing when in fact he atleast made sure we got a point out the game. The fact he never gave advantage over a foul is insignificant when he could and should have given them a pen
He ballsed up his decision making for both sides consistently and had the crowd in an absolute fume.

The fact that both sets of supporters cheered whenever a decision went their way says everything you need to know about his performance.

Last edited:
Haha yeah the guy who didn't give a clear cut penalty to the opposition and sent one of their lads off was awful.

Friend earned us a point today, had he been upto scratch it would have finished a frustrating and totally undeserved 1-0 swansea very much identical to the Sunderland home game last season
It was a deserved red, and Bony was lucky to not go the same way.

It was a deserved red, and Bony was lucky to not go the same way.

It was also a deserved pen and one that would have most likely seen the game end 1-0 swansea, in a very frustrating manner to the Sunderland game last season, dominated but couldnt score then done by a penalty

Stunk today but i find it hard to say it was his fault we didnt get all 3 points. Yeah he messed up a few advantages and a possible pen but the amount of the ball we had, we failed to find any kind of cutting edge to break down a team playing for a point. Playing the ball around in triangles but failing to get a cross over, some of the worse corners i have ever seen at Goodison, no one having the balls to try a long range shot, they were the kind of thing that cost us 2 more points today.

Stunk today but i find it hard to say it was his fault we didnt get all 3 points. Yeah he messed up a few advantages and a possible pen but the amount of the ball we had, we failed to find any kind of cutting edge to break down a team playing for a point. Playing the ball around in triangles but failing to get a cross over, some of the worse corners i have ever seen at Goodison, no one having the balls to try a long range shot, they were the kind of thing that cost us 2 more points today.
Only 4 minutes added on ?,after the all that time wasting, there again I don't think we would have scored if we had played all night, still think he was awful like.

He was atrocious for both sides. We were lucky with the penalty and they were lucky with not being penalised with some of their horrendous fouls.

You could mention the pathetic lack of advantage, but overall I think both fans would have an excuse for feeling as if they were penalised unfairly.

I bet Swansea fans are mouthing off about him as well. Another awful Premier League referee....

Status
Not open for further replies.