Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Agree that I think Davies should be playing, but then again we have performed pretty well with this side for the last game and a half.

Options on the bench.
I wouldn’t say we’ve performed pretty well.

We’ve been solid, but offered very little as an attacking unit.

This is a game at home to the bottom placed team, our team should be adjusted to attack them.

Very disappointed with this rigid setup.

No Oumar.

And FFS Sam.....not Gana and Schneiderlin again :(

It's like we can't hire a manager who doesn't play two defensive mids.

Painfully obvious that two def mids and rooney just don't work

Gueye as a loan holding mid is good enough against 13 other teams in this league to do that job and allow us to play a more attack mided player alongside rooney and give us some impetus going forward.

Prediction is swansea will either be that bad it means we win anyway, or we will have to change one of them 2 out and then rooney will come into the game the last 30 and we sneak a narrow win in a game that is far harder than it should have been

Should have just went with vlasic gueye and rooney central, lookman or sandro wider right instead of lennon and schneiderlin

I wanna shrewed 2 nill. Rock solid. Frustrating brick wall. Bring on jags 65 mins in the Keane on 80. Really troll the Entertainment Consumers Association.

Get them 3 points into yis, hold your nose as you swallow it. If it helps.

It's like we can't hire a manager who doesn't play two defensive mids.

Painfully obvious that two def mids and rooney just don't work

Gueye as a loan holding mid is good enough against 13 other teams in this league to do that job and allow us to play a more attack mided player alongside rooney and give us some impetus going forward.

Prediction is swansea will either be that bad it means we win anyway, or we will have to change one of them 2 out and then rooney will come into the game the last 30 and we sneak a narrow win in a game that is far harder than it should have been

Should have just went with vlasic gueye and rooney central, lookman or sandro wider right instead of lennon and schneiderlin

Schneiderlin and Gueye were both very good against Newcastle. Different at home against the bottom-placed team I know, but let's see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back