Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney and sigi have been poor, taking way too long on the ball. Had a feeling Rooney was going to miss that pen. Speed up the passing through midfield and we will win this.

His been one of our best players and since your post he has helped get us back in the game. We show little pace in our team and you want Lennon off.
Vlasic and Lookman are both miles better, and much more suitable in a home game against bottom of the league. I can understand a bit more Lennon in there against a better team, esp with young Kenny behind him, but he isn't impressing me this season, is little Aaron. Did well to get the penalty, I suppose.

It never worked for Koeman so why repeat it snide plodding around in everyone's way utter crap he is!
Gana cannot get going need some width and faster players on 2nd half!

Joe mate. Gueye can't and doesn't okay well with a player opperating in his area, he playscbest given the space to roam in front of the back four.

It never worked for Koeman so why repeat it snide plodding around in everyone's way utter crap he is!
Gana cannot get going need some width and faster players on 2nd half!
I can't see why Sam has done it, Rooney can play Snides position better then him and adds vision and attacking threat, also it frees up a position further up the field for another attacking player. I expected better from Sam I would have thought he would have sussed this one out even before he came here.

I think with Rooney he's seeing the wall of Swansea players in front of him when he picks up the ball and he's been taking too long to figure out what to do with it. Needs to be quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back