Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a while since we beat this lot (3 seasons?).

But we need to stay ahead of the relegation melee so important we do not ‘Everton that’ this.

Having said that, I think it’ll be a 1-1 borefest

Absolutely have to keep the run of clean sheets going here

Clean sheets are so important to provide wins & good runs...

Good runs are important to build confidence & produce results...

Results produce points which means success...

Success means trophies & European football...

I'd take any kind of win right now....need to win so were 1pt off 8th and closing on the pack above whilst seeing daylight open up below.

Also we need 3 pts as weve got Chelsea next :(

Chelsea have been solid, but not spectacular this season. Wouldn't mind betting we can take three points off them at Goodison with a gritty 1-0.

Despite the results I don't think we are playing that great. Wouldn't be surprised if we drop points. 0-0 I reckon. I hope Vlasic and Lookman start.

Id like to see us put a more attacking lineup in this one, namely, Rooney drops back beside Gueye, and instead Siggurdson plays in the middle up behind DCL or Niasse, with maybe Lookman and Lennon on the wings.

But this is another one of what I view as a must win, just because you get to play the worst team in the league at home. Its a big opportunity, with the likes of Burnley, Tottenham, and LCFC failing to win, it means we can pull within a point of 8th, and 6 points of 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back