Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Swansea players have well and truly downed tools for Lambert. I can see them rolling over tomorrow. 3:0 to the boys in the royal blue jerseys.

I hope Vlasic and Lookman get run outs at some point Monday. I still want our team to go all out, Swansea are getting more and more desperate and with crystal palace picking up 3 points, there's more pressure on them to get out of the bottom spot... but at the same time Vlasic and Lookman I want to see get game time in the BPL. The way they get more experience is through nothing but game time, and I want them to be with us for a while to come.

the rumors of Tottenham going for Lookman horrify me. We can't keep selling off young talent, an aging team has been a lot of the problem especially in defense for the start of our season

Think the result will depend on the team selection bring totally honest. If we keep the same team again I think well draw or get beat. Go more attacking get am early goal and we can turn these over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back