Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Snides and Siggurdson it's like playing with 9 men for me. One just passes sideways the other illusive.

One or both need to be subbed

Lennon our liveliest forward,and earned another penalty. Worth his starting place over others at present. We will score a couple in the second half.

Lucky to get level, we have been poor I reckon Sam has found an old Koeman team sheet today, because Gueye and Snides as a two doesn't work. Get Snides off and get attacking these, two holding midfielders at home against a team like Swansea what a negative approach.

Absolutely horrific half.

Schneiderlin, Glyfi and Rooney are passengers this game, it's so slow it's ridiculous. Schneiderlin started ok but has been anonymous since, Gylfi has done nothing at all and Rooney has just been awful, looks like he needs a rest with how slow he's thinking and moving only thing he got right was the lay off for Lennon.

Has to change at HT more energy in midfield and more attacking focus, Lookman is a must to run at them and i'd get Vlasic or Davies on for the snail in the middle.

The 2 defensive midfielder's and rooney wandering forward is leaving a big gap in the middle.
I'd take him, lennon and flip a coin between gana and snide off
Bring vlasic lookman and Davies on

But now we've scored it won't change much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back