Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re going to surprise us and get the first win of the season today.

It’s 1-1 in the last minute of extra time. Gana dispossesses Elliot, plays it quickly to Onana, who plays a sublime through ball to Maupay. The Frenchman is one on one with Alisson, who comes rushing out. Maupay looks up, and cooly lobs the Brazilian to make it 2-1. The fans break out in raptures. Moshiri, who has been watching silently from the stands, rushes onto the pitch and rips his shirt off, to reveal a white t-shirt underneath which says, “Judge us at the end of the window.”

UTFT.

Seem to recall that Maupay can lose his rag sometimes. If he makes debut today hopefully he doesn’t get carried away

Much more confident in the mentality we'll have on the pitch compared to the last few years. Expecting an old school scrappy and bad tempered game.

I'd be nervous if i was them as well. Another must win game for them already as they won't want to be losing anymore ground on the top.

I fancy us to get a result today, all Evertonians will play their part today
If they lose then that’s the title gone already. This game has “season defining” written all over it, if we could nick this it could catalyse our whole season. That’s why I’m not confident, these games don’t tend to go our way, and they’ll have the ref and VAR bailing them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back