Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we can at least get a point here l, they have been average every game this season except against Bournemouth.

Few new signings to freshen the team up, make it hard for them. They badly miss mane
Mane was a snide, a cheat, and a fouler of the worst kind, ie, a perfect player for Plopp.
They have lost a lot of their effluence in that one transfer out have those feasters of coprophilia. (A word which just screams out to be spelt with a 'k)'.

These are NOT super-beings in any shape or form, Throw away this morbid love of pessimism fellow Blues and see these creatures for what they truly are. They do not have a Svengali grip on all things decent, so throw off those shackles and give these what they actually do deserve. Sod all, as far as a result goes, and a complete caning and a lesson in humility. They are totally 'goalsed-out' after their recent game, so stuff them and work it right up them.

I know we can.
NO SURRENDER,
UTFT!

Mane was a snide, a cheat, and a fouler of the worst kind, ie, a perfect player for Plopp.
They have lost a lot of their effluence in that one transfer out have those feasters of coprophilia. (A word which just screams out to be spelt with a 'k)'.

These are NOT super-beings in any shape or form, Throw away this morbid love of pessimism fellow Blues and see these creatures for what they truly are. They do not have a Svengali grip on all things decent, so throw off those shackles and give these what they actually do deserve. Sod all, as far as a result goes, and a complete caning and a lesson in humility. They are totally 'goalsed-out' after their recent game, so stuff them and work it right up them.

I know we can.
NO SURRENDER,
UTFT!
Note to @chicoazul, a truly excellent read. Your preview I mean, not my ramblings.

I'll be surprised if we get anything from this game other than a good hammering.

2 EFCvLFC.jpg

---------------------Pickford---------------------

Patterson----Coady--------Tarkowski-----Mykolenko

--------------Gueye---------Iwobi------------------

Gray-----------------Onana------------------Gordon

----------------------Maupay--------------------------
Really like this set up. Just swop Iwobi and Onana. Coleman may also be useful in this game - though Patt has done nothing wrong.
Keep those rats Alexander Arnold and Robertson on their heels - get into Diaz early - and we can beat these.
Use the old horns of a bull attack.

Always worry about a derby. I wouldn’t feel that bad if the jammies wouldn’t of got a disgraceful 98th minute winner last night. The lift that will of given them and kept the media off their back all week. It’s incredible how everything goes for them.

Although I’m being positive in that we are unbeaten in 4, I feel like this will be a step too far. They will try and rush us for the early goal as they have conceded first in a few of their last games. Let’s have it right if we are to get anything out of it Goodison needs to bounce, everyone needs to be at it and no silly red cards.

I would tell everyone to time waste, we saw how much it winded them up. Waste as much time as possible.

Thing is when they look abit vulnerable going into a derby, we always end up having someone sent off, am going for onana

Since the 3 niller in 2006, in a Derby it's not really about how well we play, it does help though, but about what decisions the ref makes and also now VAR. They've mostly been against us which has become so predictable. They are not playing that well, we've been generally solid so get players behind the ball and make the counter attack pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.