Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have we BEAT Spurs at HOME in the last 20 years? I know it’s a very bad record... is there any stats people out there who know exactly?

Steven Pienaar scores Everton’s first goal against Tottenham Hotspur in the 90th minute of this premier league match played at Goodison Park on the 9th December 2012.

Not confident at all with this. We’re totally deflated and missing too many players and they’ll have new manager ‘bounce’. The galoot who’s been sulking for month will suddenly pop his dummy back in and score at least two and the fella we don’t like following previous antics at Goodison will obviously bag one and assist a couple.
Dreary, dismal and deflating Sunday afternoon incoming. It’s going to be a hard watch. I’m thinking of how flat the drive home is going to be already.

Benitez won't play a 5 at the back or 3 in midfield so it will be the same 4-2-3-1.

Hopefully Digne is back and Delph (god help us) is able to join Allan in the middle of the park but I would still rather we had an extra player supporting in a 5-3-2.

Spurs will line up in Conte's 3-4-3 so we have to control the wings so I wouldn't be surprised if Godfrey is back at centre back but I'd prefer Holgate at right back over Coleman.

4-2-3-1

Pickford
Holgate - Godfrey - Keane - Digne
Delph - Allan
Townsend - Gray - Gordon
Richarlison

UTFB!

I dont think Ill watch this game, its going to end with us bloody and battered once again. They have a superior squad and a world class manager, and they’ll have the new manager effect to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.