Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lose the fear, get in front, get the crowd going and onwards to victory.

Spurs more than decent but still.

There is probably too much over-analysing games both within and outside the club.

Feels like forever this game, long long week ahead. Wish we played Friday night against spurs could do with a game under the lights on a Friday to get the lids tanked up an into em !!!

An interesting fact I noticed and was going to put in the preview but didnt, Spurs, who sit in 3rd have lost only 1 game less than us all season, 13 wins 0 draws 4 defeats, so the difference between 3rd and 8th is basically 1 goal a match, just think how many utterly clear cut chances we have missed............................

Anyway.
The difference between having a Kane upfront and not?

This will give us an indication of where we are. The gulf between City and Liverpool is vast, the gulf between Liverpool and Chelsea is a big one as well, but, the gulf between position 3 to 6 is not too great, so...let's see how we go against the spuds.

An interesting fact I noticed and was going to put in the preview but didnt, Spurs, who sit in 3rd have lost only 1 game less than us all season, 13 wins 0 draws 4 defeats, so the difference between 3rd and 8th is basically 1 goal a match, just think how many utterly clear cut chances we have missed............................

Anyway.
If me aunty had balls she'd be me up marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.